Utilizing the S-92 IBF design as a baseline, Aerometals has created an IBF variant for the H-60 / S-70 Aircraft. Incorporating all the lessons learned from the legacy H-60 IBF design, along with years of design iterations and testing from the S-92 design, this next generation IBF is the most efficient product on the market today.
IBF System Comparison
- Metallic Construction
- Large OML Excursion
- Pitot Tube Interference
- Composite Kevlar Construction
- Negligible OML Excursion
- No Pitot Tube Interference
- 50 lbs. less weight (22.7 kg)
- Negligible impact to ram air cooling & drag
- No airspeed correction charts
Designed to not only protect the engine but also extend the time between maintenance cycles, this next generation IBF stands ready to increase your Mission Readiness Rates today!